Guest Post By Hannah Claudette Jacob
Imagine yourself sipping the most deliciously brewed coffee while being at a nostalgic ambiance that the City of Pines offers.
Hmmm, why would you imagine if you could experience it in reality?
Here are coffee shops to visit while in Baguio city.
If you’re looking for a cozy and homey ambiance with good food and coffee, Rewind cafe is the place to be! The cafe showcases photos of old Baguio as well, which makes it a good place to visit by those who want to learn and see something about Baguio City’s past.
- Location: #2C Arellano Street Extension (Longboan Alley), Gibraltar Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0999 398 6646
Listening to good music while having coffee is a nice way to relax. Kaffeeklatsch offers an awesome music experience that gives more flavor to their coffee and food.
The cafe’s name comes from the two German words Kaffee (coffee) and Klatsch (gossip) which means an informal gathering to converse over coffee.
- Location: 39 City Camp Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: (074) 442 5056
If you enjoy reading inspirational quotes and bible verses, then you must visit Quoted Cafe. This is where you can enjoy food or coffee while being inspired by all the quotes that artistically surround the place.
- Location: 14 Bukaneg Street, Baguio city
- Contact Number: (074) 619 0793
Having organic coffee roasted on the site with a serving of authentic Cordilleran dishes is what Cafe Yagam offers. You can sit near the fireplace and enjoy good food and coffee while feeling that rustic vibe.
- Location: 25 J.Felipe Street, Lualhati, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0977 705 7831
Gossip Coffee Shop
Lose track of time while having a little caffeine and a lot of great conversation. Gossip cafe uses 100% local Benguet and Arabica beans, which is a perfect beverage when sharing stories and laughs. The cafe also serves a wide selection of pastries that perfectly goes with your warm coffee.
- Location: 76 Upper General Luna Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0945 407 9067 / (074) 422 8661
The Coffee Library
One of the best-recommended cafes in Baguio, The Coffee Library offers different kinds of coffee and tea. This cafe has its interior dominated by wood crafts, giving it the rustic vibe that you’re looking for. Another interesting touch is their use of reworked vintage sewing machines as tables.
- Location: G/F Rex Hall Student Residences, Upper Bonifacio St. cor. Gen. Luna, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0917 503 7962 / 0916 541 8985
A rustic home decorated with ornaments and antiques, which is filled with natural light, Arca’s Yard will urge you to read at their mini library. You could also choose a spot on the porch so you can absorb the scenic view as you sip a cup of Benguet Coffee.
- Location: 777 Tiptop, Ambuklao Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0929 325 1868 / (074) 442 9706
Cafe by the Ruins Dua
To indulge in delicious food, excellently brewed coffee, and to witness local art, experience all this at Cafe by the Ruins Dua.
- Location: 225 Upper Session Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: (074) 422 9804
Il-lengan Café promotes the traditions and rich heritage with its ambiance and delicacies. Their dream is to empower local farmers and promote Cordilleran culture to everyone. You can pass time away from the city by having top-notch brews from their skilled and passionate baristas.
- Location: 2nd Floor Il-lengan Building, Rimando Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0917 526 8403
Coming from the fairy tale Jack and the Beanstalk, Bean’s Talk Bistro is the perfect place to indulge in all of your cravings for a cup of coffee, breakfast, or even pastry. They have a warm, friendly customer service that matches their varying selection of fruity and colorful drinks!
- Location: City Center Hotel, Session Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: (074) 422 3637
Having a dollhouse setting, Vanilla Cafe will transport you into a wonderland filled with all sorts of chandeliers and pretty chairs. Take that Instagrammable picture with your coffee to show off this beautifully decored Cafe.
- Location: 20 Villamor Street, Brgy. Lualhati, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0915 384 6987 / (074) 442 4613
Cafe de Angelo
Cafe de Angelo is a garden-inspired place that offers a serene and relaxing ambiance away from the city. It is located at the backyard of the owner’s home. You can chill with your friends and family in the indoor and outdoor dining area offered by the Cafe.
- Location: 54 Chapis Village Road, Baguio city
- Contact Number: 0966 908 4932
Now when you feel depresso, have a little espresso. Happy sipping!
Author’s Bio: Hannah Claudette D. Jacob
Former Assembly Technician for the commercial aerospace industry, Hannah Claudette D. Jacob is a content writer who wants to help businesses spread awareness of products and ideas by writing engaging content. She is a loving wife, a mother, and also loves to play video games.